IMPORTANT COVID19 INFORMATION & GUIDELINES
AUCKLAND CURRENT ALERT LEVEL: 2
Since the beginning of the outbreak, we have made a few changes and upgraded to higher hygiene standards for the safety of our guests as well as our own. We have also used our lockdown time to redecorate and improve the cottage amenities. These improvements, which are at no extra cost to you, cannot be reflected in our rates or standard cleaning fees and your appreciation on social media is always welcome.
THE CHANGES WE MADE
- The Cottage is blocked for 72h at levels 3 & 4 before your arrival
- Extra bio-Cleaning of all touchable surfaces including handles, knobs, switches, remotes, handrails.
- Linen are machine washed to higher temperatures
- Fabrics are steamed
- Room is sprayed with medical grade alcohol (We apologise for the slight hospital smell).
WHAT WE ARE PROVIDING IN YOUR ROOM
- Antibacterial soaps
- Hand sanitiser, Medical Wipes,
- Surgical mask and gloves for your protection
- No-touch rubbish bin.
- NZ Covid19 Tracer
COVID-19 HOUSE REQUIREMENTS
In order to safely manage the situation, all guests without exception are required to:
- Let us know of your time of arrival
- Let us know where you are coming from before checking-in (are you traveling within NZ or do you arrive from Australia or any overseas county?)
- Let us know if you are coming from a quarantine place.
- Use your mobile app to scan our Covid-19 tracing QR code located at the entrance of the cottage.
- Let us know if you are a covid-19 frontline worker
- Keep a safe distance from hosts and employees, wear a mask when close contact is unavoidable and avoid shaking hands if you are arriving from abroad or have arrived within 3 weeks of check-in.
- Wash or sanitise your hands on arrival and
- Follow the NZ Ministry of Health standards and Government safety requirements regarding personal hygiene, self isolation and movement restriction when applicable.
PLEASE DO NOT CHECK IN IF:
- You recently arrived from a foreign country without a proof of submitting to the required quarantine and Covid-19 test.
- You have been in quarantine within 3 weeks of your check-in date.
- You have been tested positive for covid-19 or have been in direct or indirect contact with a known or suspected positive case
- You presently have or in the past 3 weeks had any COLD or FLU symptoms such as shortness of breath, runny nose, cough, fever or are feeling unwell. Please call the NZ Healthline on 0800 358 5453 or visit a local doctor.
- Our Night Rates have been reduced significantly to help with the local market situation.
- For the safety of our guests and our own, the salt water spa pool is not available during the Covid-19 situation.
PLEASE SCAN OUR COVID TRACER BELOW BEFORE ARRIVING:
We wish you a safe journey and are looking forward to host you shortly.